aaron has one sister- Starr. she and her husband Dave have 3 boys- Jordan is 14, Dalin is 12 and Harrison is 7.
their house burned down last night.
2 of the bedrooms are not burned, but have smoke and water damage- so pretty much everything is gone. they lived in that house for 13 years. the fireman said last night that it probably started in the garage- maybe from the dryer. i'm sure it will take a while until we know for sure.
they are staying at Dave's parents house right now, and we might take Dalin for a while- there is alot to sort out. i guess insurance will pay for a hotel for a while.
i'm writing this because they need some prayers of comfort and that everything will happen smoothly and quickly to get them back in a home.
the entire house is burned up. we were able to pick out a few things, but every room in the house is gone. i am going over with a friend to pick through more and see what we can find. it is very very shocking to see. starr is still in shock- dave is starting to get things done. while we were there this morning, the firemen came to check on things and had to use the garden hose on some stuff that was still smoldering. i will take a few pictures tomorrow. it is so sad, but there are alot of people that are rallying around them to help out in whatever way possible. and the fireman said it was from the dryer. he said that if you don't clean out all the lint every time from the trap, and UNDER the dryer, little pieces can catch fire. her house had propane, the fireman said that electric dryers don't really catch, but gas dryers do.