ok this will be the last post for a while. g has surgery on tues, then we've got to start packing, and i'm flying up to seattle around the 25th to finalize where we are going to live. plus my hard drive crashed. not the best timing, as i have been looking on craigslist for housing. i think god is telling me to slow down and not worry. that's SUPER hard to do, especially when i really like to plan and have things sorted out. but everything will work out and i've just got to trust that.
since i have been tagged by jeanine, here it goes.
1. i am a cheap dinner date. i don't eat lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp and other crawly stuff from the ocean. i always get something that i don't make at home.
2. i didn't even know aaron's name yet, and i knew he was the one. so cheesy, love at first sight, but it's true. we met, had our first date a week later, and that was 8 and a half years ago!
3. i am pretty strict when it comes to food. i always get organic when it is possible. and no soda, high-fructose corn syrup, splenda, aspartame or nitrates.
4. i hate the way i look. pretty much head to toe.
5. i love cars. i love driving fast. i have driven 140 on the freeway. i have had only 1 speeding ticket (and that's when i was in high school, not when we had our super fast car)
6. i have wanted to be a model since i was 11. like high fashion type stuff, not sears.
7. i hate swimming, and water in general- i like to take a shower because i get clean, but baths are yucky. (i've never even been off a diving board)
8. i often feel like an outsider, and that people pretend to be my friend. but their actions don't match their words, and i am alone.