Thursday, February 28, 2008

i'm a big boy now

awesome news to report.
first: gavin has been going to school for a month now.

this was taken on the first day.
how cool is that!?! it's the cutest little pre-school, like a one room old school house abut 10 minutes away. he is LOVING it and can't wait to go. it's for 3 hours (9-12) every tuesday and thursday. i'm not sure if he has made any friends yet, but he does tell me that "the girls were just chasing me." so whatever that means...

second: gavin officially has a "big boy" bed. we got him a twin bed last week. it looks great and he's been so excited to have it. so we had to completely change around his room. it's looks SO BIG in there. it's weird how small his crib actually was.

7 comments:

Emily said...

He is a big boy! I'm glad he likes school, and I bet it's nice for you to get a break a couple times a week! His room is super cute!! I really like it!

I went to an enrichment last night about cake decorating, and I fell in love with it. It made me think of you, and I want to try it SO BAD!!!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

hmmm, his room looks alright, I guess. :)

the splendid life of us... said...

Such a cute bed! And wow you have a child old enought to be going to school! Crazy!

Gaerte Family said...

Such a big boy!!! I love preschool, does he? Do you?

*Stephanie Lance* said...

CUTE school picture! I still just can't believe how big he is!!! That's so much fun!! The room looks cute! he's officially a big boy now....big boy beds make it official! :)

Carol and Bruce said...

Hi Rose, What an adorable boy you have there and I can't believe he is old enough for Pre school. Amazing! Sure would love to have you visit Springfield again soon.
Love you!

Kim said...

That's so great the he loves school. (And the girls were chasing him? Better watch out!)

His room is SO CUTE! I love that bedding. Very cool. :o)